Monday, February 20, 2012

Sean Stone is a tool

I just watched Sean Stone, now Ali Stone, being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly. When I read last week that he had converted to Islam in Iran I assumed that he was a brain-dead libtard. Now that I've seen him speak on The O'Reilly Factor, I've formed the opinion that he is a grand tool. O'Reilly asked him pointed questions about Ahmadinejad's positions regarding the holocaust not happending and his statements about pushing Israel into the sea. Ali couldn't give a coherent answer. He sputtered something about needing dialogue about the region and Israel. He sputtered something about needing Jimmy Carter to go over and fix things. Anyone with that frame of mind is indeed a grand tool.

Ali is quoted in a Reuter's article as saying "The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets." Mr. Ali Stone evidently didn't study Islam too closely or he wouldn't make a ridiculous statement like that. Anyone who knows the basics of Isalm knows that once you convert, you are a Moozlum for life and can be killed for apostacy if you turn you back on "the religion of peace." This is just one more example of libtards sympathizing and embracing Islam as their replacement for communism.

The Reuter's article: Oliver Stone's Son, Defender of Ahmadinejad, Converts to Islam

Update 2/27/12:
A good article I found at Godfather Politics,
Let’s Send Oliver Stone’s Son to Rescue Christian Pastor in Iran

1 comment:

  1. I watched that interview and I thought the same thing. It was as if he was a spokesperson for Ahmadinanutjob.

    ReplyDelete