Monday, April 15, 2013

Cowardly Terrorists Attack Boston Marathon

Once again America's homeland has been attacked.  This is obviously terrorism.  The only question is whether it is domestic or foreign.  Regardless, it is just one more example of how these cowards operate.  They won't attack a cop or soldier who could give them a good fight or easily defeat them - no they plant bombs to hurt and kill innocent people.  When I saw the video and pictures of the Bostom Marathon finish line, I thought I could easily be looking at Tel-Aviv after a bus bombing.  I'm angry again.  I'm angry like I was angry on 9/11/01.  I want to find these cowardly vermin and tear them apart.  I pray that our intelligence agencies and soldiers find these vermin and exterminate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment