Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cops, Doctors Got to Sexually Molest & Humiliate Woman Because Dog Said So

This story strays a bit from my original intent of this blog, but I'm tired of watching our federal government and the police in general trample people's rights.  I'm a huge supporter of the police.  I worked in the field myself and understand the thin blue line that protects us.  But the fragile paper the Constitution is written on seems to be shredded daily by the stories we hear of the abuses people endure at the hands of the police.  These body cavity search stories are becoming increasingly common and scary.  I can't imagine being confronted with the choices these victims have to endure.  I'd probably be jailed for the fight I'd put up.  If you try to body cavity search, x-ray, or CT scan me against my will, without my consent, things are not going to go well.  Obviously people with power, who are abusing that power, will not reign themselves in.  We The People will have to reign them in by electing responsible officials who respect the Constitution.



Cops, Doctors Got to Sexually Molest & Humiliate Woman Because Dog Said So

No comments:

Post a Comment