Sunday, November 22, 2015

Harden the F Up America!

Everyone's had their fill of the 24-hour news cycle and the latest production from the 'religion of peace,' so I haven't bothered to post about the Paris atrocities committed by Moozlums.  I've said for quite some time that Europe is toast for allowing mass Moozlum immigration, allowing them to NOT assimilate, and being so tolerant.  Well, it looks like France & Belgium may have finally had enough of no-go zones in their cities and may be going on the offensive. Way too late, but at least their eyes are open to the evil they've allowed to fester.  Unfortunately, it takes a massacre of this magnitude to get the attention of the PC morons running government.  As usual, no government officials will be held accountable for the death toll their policies created.


My answer to the Paris terrorism?  I built two new rifles and signed my son up for a close quarters combat pistol course.  I've been fed up with Moozlum terrorism since I was about 10 years old, and that was about 40 years ago.  It baffles me how the super powers of the world have tolerated these cockroaches for so long.  If I was in a leadership position, I'd be considered a monster because I'd call in helicopter gun ships to obliterate the no-go zones.  Yes, there may be some innocents in there, unlikely, but a possibility.  Innocents have always died in wars.  It's inevitable.  The only way to prevent it is to have such a bad-ass attitude that no one wants to start a war with you.  The PC morons think they can fight a PC war, but they can't.  There is only one way to win a war - kill more of the enemy than they kill of you.  When you kill enough of them, they will quit fighting.  Unfortunately, that will be a lot of killing, as Ben Shapiro points out in this video, Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority, where he calculates about 680,000,000 radicalized Moozlums on the planet (and he left out quite a few Moozlum countries in his countdown).  That's 1/2 the Moozlum population of the planet - no small minority.

The only thing barbarians understand is barbarism.  I say we feed it to them until they can't stomach anymore of their barbarism.





Doug Giles hits the Moozlum on the head, as he always does with this article:
Here’s Why America Could Be Screwed In Our War With Islam






No comments:

Post a Comment