Monday, March 4, 2013

TX Mooslum: “We Are Above The Law Of The Land”

In my previous post I stated that the enemy breached the gates long ago and they are amongst us and trying to rule us.  I was referring to progressives, but read this article and tell me I'm wrong about the Moozlums.  We let radical Moozlums into our country to spread their hateful ideology, and they use our laws to hide behind and spread their insane ideology.

Then I came across the article about the NY Slimes Jihad on free speech.  Wasn't I just speaking of the 5th column enemy within?  The NY Slimes is a perfect example of the enemy within we face.  The radical progressives that run our national media are mentally ill - they support radical Moozlums.
__________

Radical Muslim In TX: “We Are Above The Law Of The Land”

New York Times Jihad on Free Speech

 

No comments:

Post a Comment