Thursday, July 16, 2015

Every Pro-Immigration Claim Is A Lie

Sometimes I think we as Americans are getting much more stupid, especially when it come to issues like illegal immigration and the resulting crime.  Then I think about all the people I speak with and associate with, including my three sons, and realize that it's not We The People as a whole getting more stupid, it's the American Libtard and their agenda driven media that makes it seem so.

In this age of political correctness, a Trump statement which is basically accurate, but perhaps not well thought out, is relentlessly attacked by M3 as patently false, when conservatives know the truth because we research facts and have common sense.

Ann Coulter is correct..again.
But here's an idea: How about NOT taking in immigrants who are poor, uneducated, come from dysfunctional families and settle in disadvantaged environments?
 As I've said before, when I turned 18 I started writing my representatives about the immigration issue.  I'm now close to 50 and it has not only changes, it has gotten progressively (pun intended) worse!  Liberals lie to promote their agenda, M3 lies to promote the liberal agenda, and our elected representatives do NOTHING to stop the mass influx of illegals.  It's now estimated that we have 20 million illegals in our country and I believe 1/3 of our prison population is illegals.  The liberals are intent on destroying this nation and they're doing a damn fine job!



I'm glad Bill O'Reilly is angry about Kate Steinle's death and using it as a platform to implement change, but I think he has the wrong focus.  Rather than focus on a bill with mandatory prison time for illegals committing crimes, he should focus his national visibility and voice on forcing Congress to lock down the borders and deport the illegals.

Every Pro-Immigration Claim Is A Lie

Rape Deniers: 9 Facts About Illegal Alien Crime The Media Covers Up

Sanctuary Cities Shield Thousands of Felonious Illegal Immigrants

No comments:

Post a Comment