Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Harvard's Niall Ferguson Eats Morning Joe libtards for breakfast

A friend emailed me the link to a video of Professor Niall Ferguson absolutely schooling and eating the lunch of some libtards on a morning TV show called Morning Joe. I hadn't heard of Ferguson before seeing this video, but from all the video on Youtube, he's obviously been on Fox News and The Glenn Beck show quite a bit, so I'm surprised I missed him.

This is the kind of video I can watch over and over! Every time the libtard female anchor makes an inane comment, Professor Ferguson without hestitation demonstrates just how absurd her positions are. And her positions are absurd! She demonstrates how the left-wing cool-aid drinkers think, and Professor Ferguson effortlessly demonstrates just how backwards her thinking is.

When I saw the intro to the video where the female anchor reads Professor Ferguson's positioin statement, I couldn't believe that an M3 program would take a chance and interview someone like him. Just from hearing his position in the intro, I immediately knew that no M3 anchor would stand a chance interviewing him. This video is delicious because it expertly demonstrates the incorrectness of liberal thinking!

Enjoy the video:
Harvard's Niall Ferguson Eats Morning Joe libtards for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment